Friday, September 29, 2006

Picture of sleeve-in-progress

Hi again...

Rather than waiting until the weekend, I decided to take a picture of the sleeve during my lunch break at work. The sides and top are curled, but you can get the idea. I'm almost at the 17" mark. I'm making my sleeve just a wee bit shorter than the pattern calls for.














I still haven't decided whether I should just carry on or rip out the sleeve and start again on larger needles. The fabric is just so limp, but maybe it'll be alright. My current thinking is to just keep going and hope for the best.

I'm knitting with my new Options needles from Knit Picks. Have you tried them? I really like them... especially the points, which are almost like weapons! I'm looking forward to giving them a try on a lace project.










I hope you all have a good weekend. I can't wait until I can go home and start knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger dreamcatcher said...

It looks good to me, the colours are lovely :-)

11:32 pm  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Great colours!

Don't really have any advice on the floppiness issue. Mine is the same and I'm very doubtful about it. I've put it aside to have a think about whether to carry on or perhaps try a different yarn.

7:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home