Friday, August 04, 2006

Decision 3/4 made!

I can't remember the last time it was this difficult to make a colour decision, but I'm almost there. I've ordered black as the main colour, red for some braiding... and teal. I'll use the teal for, either the front cording or plackets. I'm wondering how it would look, if there is enough contrast, if I made the plackets with teal, and the cording with duck egg blue. What do you think? I hope the yarn comes soon. I'm anxious to get started.

In the meantime, I'm knitting cupcakes from the One Skein book! It's for a class I'm teaching, and they are a lot of fun, and addictive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

I think that would look very striking! Did you colour in one of your templates?

I love those cupcakes, so cute!

8:43 am  
Blogger T said...

I think that sounds fine. Yes, it would be nice to see it 'coloured in' :)

Those cupcakes are very pretty.

9:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home