Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Colouring


In order to help me decide what colours to use, I'm going to get out my coloured pencils (great idea, Seahorse!).

I traced the finished jacket on the Almost Felted site, and scanned it. It's not the greatest job of tracing that you'll ever see, but I think that it'll help me a lot with making up my mind!

A few hours, and many coloring pages later: I'm getting closer to deciding, and sticking pretty close to the original. I *think* I'll do it in black (01), red (03), gray (08) and blue (07). I reserve the right to be fickle, however. Thanks for the earlier link to Richard Sharpe. I've never heard of him before, but be still my beating heart!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

Sounds so much like all the processes I went through, lol!

Your colour choices sound great. I am having a slight rethink on mine now, as I wonder if I should have gone for ssomething bolder. Decisions, decisions...

And remember, I saw Sharpe first, lololol!

8:29 am  
Blogger T said...

The colours sound perfect :)

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home