Saturday, June 24, 2006

Boring picture, but proof of knitting :)



I don't know that I should have done the size 36" as it finishes at 40", which might well be too loose for me. The 34" finishes at 37.5, which may well have been adequate, but we'll see. This isn't inspiring, I know, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Carrie-Anne's stitch markers on the side :) I needed more for the Clapotis. The people at knitgroup were laughing because they thought I should be using bits of wool, lol. Philistines! :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

Oooh! Yay! Progress! Looks good to me!

8:28 am  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Lots of progress! I might have to start mine soon, but I think Ariadne will be after Tulip as I've wound all the skeins for it and it's the sort of yarn (Lasso) that looks like it might start unwinding spontaneously unless I knit it :-D

Like your new stitchmarkers too. Bits of wool are way less practical than proper markers. They tend to try to knit into the fabric. I should probably get another set before i do another Clapper :-)

6:10 pm  
Blogger T said...

I just hope this jacket isn't going to be big enough for TWO of me. I know what I'm like, I'll end up giving it away rather than starting again. Why didn't I look ahead to the measurements? Because I am a ninny! Never mind, eh? :D

8:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home