Thursday, June 29, 2006

BACK!



How much do you hate my camera? Even more than me probably, when I post pics like this. We won't be getting a new one yet either as we're going to Center Parcs again in the cause of keeping small person happy :) Won't be getting the new sofa we're so desperate for either. Never mind, eh?

So, there's the three pieces of back just laid down together. I have 4 and a bit balls of black left, so that's ok. I thought I was getting through it a bit quickly but the sleeves have got big cuffs of a different colour so it should be fine.

This looks big to me, but I'm carrying on, because I'm like that. I cannot be bothered to worry about such things :P

3 Comments:

Blogger dreamcatcher said...

At this rate you will have finished before I've started!

I've got 2 weeks off now so with luck I'll make a start :-)

12:29 pm  
Blogger T said...

Ack! I've just remembered the date. Enjoy your break won't you?

3:37 pm  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Looks good to me! I am a head in the sand and carry on regardless knitter too - and most of my things are ok in the end! :)

3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home