Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Evidence of knitting!

I've completed the first piece of the jacket, the centre back panel :-)



This was fairly quick to do, I'm planning on fitting in the pieces between my other WIPs. Slowly but surely :-)

Does anyone else not like the M1s at this tension? I knit into the back loop on both sides otherwise you get a huge hole (learnt that from SnB). You can still see somewhat of a hole. I might revolt and use KFB :-D

ETA - the yarn is black Cathay, I know it looks greyish (and quite a nice gunmetal grey LOL) but this was taken with camera flash as there wasn't enough natural light by the time I got to taking photos :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

i knit into the back loop on both edges, too. i like the grey colour you're using :)

12:30 am  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Hee, it's black! I took the photos after the light had gone, hence the camera flash. Definitely black Cathay :-D

12:34 am  
Blogger Joanne said...

I'm envious... I'd like to start, too, but I'm still waiting on my yarn. My local yarn shop has ordered it for me.

Yours looks wonderful! Great projects.

2:02 am  
Blogger T said...

I kfb'd, don't like M1.

It's good we can see yours at least with your camera. Photographing black is a tricky thing and mine had invisible stitches! We can see yours is knitted, well done :)

7:56 am  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Looking good! I'll bear in mind the M1 issue when I get going on mine.

9:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home